Se necesita Logistics Analyst
– Daily tracking of all the orders delivered to check if there is any abnormity in contrast to the delivery lead time promised to the customer
– Responsible of manage and control inventory with our 3PLs (Depositos) warehouse.
– Control and review logistics procedures that need to be aligned with company procedures (Quality)
– Handle reverse logistics operations
– Control KPIs related to all activities in the area.
– Support in other delivery and warehouse operations.
– Closely communicate and work with related internal and external teams
– Responsible for RCA (Risk control assessment) (Internal Control) and Health check in SAP.
– Support on productivities projects in the region
– Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics.
– Typically requires 2 years’ experience within the functional area.
– Skilled with Microsoft Excel Intermediate (Dynamic Tables and Pivot)
– Intermediate English level: verbal & written.